Bryan, Claire, Leah, & Parker
It IS about time!(:I've been waiting on you to get back to bloggin girl!Welcome back!BTW- Parker was so funny at Claire's school party. He ate his entire cupcake and pointed to Randys next to him and was asking for his, too!He's a cutie!
Haha! I promise I will TRY and be better about blogging! He is SO funny! Courtney told me about that too and it cracked me up!
YAYYYY! You're back! Just kidding girl, you've been busy! The kids are precious as always!
Great pics.By the way where do you get your layouts.I want a cute one.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It IS about time!(:
I've been waiting on you to get back to bloggin girl!
Welcome back!
BTW- Parker was so funny at Claire's school party. He ate his entire cupcake and pointed to Randys next to him and was asking for his, too!
He's a cutie!
Haha! I promise I will TRY and be better about blogging!
He is SO funny! Courtney told me about that too and it cracked me up!
YAYYYY! You're back! Just kidding girl, you've been busy! The kids are precious as always!
Great pics.By the way where do you get your layouts.I want a cute one.
Post a Comment