
to Oklahoma! Not until June, but we will be moving to Stillwater, Oklahoma. Bryan will be working in the Management Department at Oklahoma State University. We are so excited but so sad to leave our friends and family here in Alabama! We are lucky to be moving close to our good friends Jerae, Craig, and Shelby, so we are really excited about that! We are not looking forward to trying to sell our house in this terrible market, so if anyone has any suggestions, we will gladly take them!





6 comments:
Yay! We can tell! ;) I am so happy for y'all....CONGRATULATIONS! If you need any sad moving advice...ask me. :)
Your house is so pretty that I bet it will sell easily!
Thank you Tracy, but so was yours! Yours was gorgeous....I am not looking forward to going through trying to sell it!
WOOHOO!! OKLAHOMA, where the winds go sweeping on the plains, you will sing that a lot! hahaha... I'm so excited!
I'm so sad to hear this!! I will miss you! I hope your house will sell quickly, though and that your move will go well.
Thank you Lynne! We will miss everyone too. :(
Well, you're getting closer....we'll take it! Mike is particularly impressed, the expert Okie thinks you've made the right decision, haha. I'll talk to you soon! Amy
Post a Comment