Monday, February 11, 2008

Parker is 10 months old today!




Parker is 10 months old today! I cannot believe it. He is crawling all over the place and pulling up everywhere, but is not even attempting to walk or stand by himself. That is really fine with me, though! He would be perfectly happy if I held him 24/7 - he is definitely a Mama's boy!



We went to Greenville this weekend so Bryan and his brother could plant trees on their family land. On Saturday evening, April and I took the kids down so Leah and Ashton could go fishing. We were so excited because we had gotten them cute fishing poles at Toys R' Us - Leah a Disney Princess one and Ashton a Cars one. Ashton loved it, but Leah got bored very quickly. At one point, she was walking up the hill, so we asked her where she was going and she said, "back to the cabin"!!! I guess fishing is not for her...










5 comments:

Tracy Williams said...

I can't believe he is 10 months either! Crazy how fast life goes by now.
That is too funny about Leah going back to the cabin...she was over fishing probably as quickly as I would have been! HA!

The Kinder's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Kinder's said...

Ok so I messed the first one up. I can't beleive he is almost 1. It makes me so sad how fast they grow. Leah is so cute, I guess a fishing career is out of the question.

The Wallaces' World said...

How fun! Parker is so cute, I can't believe he is 10 months old! That is hilarious about Leah, I can't blame her, hahahah!!! :)

Brandy said...

Parker is so cute! And I do not blame Leah-No fishing for me either! I started a blog-check us out:
brianbrandyandannabelle.blogspot.com

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker